A small honeybee apiary on the historic Seaway Trail, by Lake Ontario, NY,
featuring "Honey through the Seasons",
harvested from apple blossom, basswood/linden tree blossom, wildflowers, to the robust goldenrod Fall honey.
Unpasteurized, raw, no chemicals, Kosher certified
To ensure purity & quality, only honey gathered only from my bees at the farm is sold.
Awards & Distinctions* Best of Show : Honey, New York State Fair 2012
* Blue Ribbons (2) : Honey, New York State Fair
* Honeycomb and Honey served at the 2013 Presidential Inauguration Luncheon, Washington DC
* Black Jar Award : Honey judged solely by taste, Eastern Apicultural Society 2013
* Best of Show Reserve : Honey, New York State Fair 2013
* Blue Ribbon : Honey, New York State Fair 2013